Carl Ulbrich, Oschatz/Saxony, circa 1800.
Massive six-sided barrel with an edge on top, having eight groove rifling in 14.5 mm caliber.
Dovetailed iron front sight and folding rear sight. There is silver inlaid beaded strip decoration, two arrows, and the signature "CARL ULBRICH".
Converted percussion lock with hair set trigger.
There is another signature and the inscription, "in Oschatz" on the lock plate.
Carved walnut full stock with cheek piece, patch box, and bone nose cap. Cut, silver nailed grip, serrated brass furniture. The wooden ramrod is a replacement.
Length: 129.5 cm.
Back to "GERMAN GUNS"