Single action Spanish military revolver. The revolver was manufactured by Fabrica de Durango, as indicated by markings on the left side of the frame.
The revolver was issued to the Spanish Navy, as indicated by several Oviedo arsenal proofs, "A Anchor O" in an oval.
The revolver was originally manufactured in percussion configuration as "Modelo 1862", and later it was converted to a percussion system, hence the second date, "1873" in the model designation.
Five shot cylinder.
Barrel length: 5.75 inches.
Many thanks to "COLLECTIBLEFIREARMS" for the photos.
Back to "SPAIN GUNS"